Friday, 30 October 2015
My city where I live is very small. Before life was difficult for my grandparents because they are living as in the desert and then they go to this city and there was not anything like the shops and markets. They go to the city to work and then return to the desert. In 1985, oil was discovered in the cities where I live, after the discovery of oil changed life in this city. Government contributed to building projects and work shops, markets and houses in order and living as people come there. People went to the cities. Each year the cities evolve over the previous year. Now, in the city of life it has become easier for people because they got everything there. In the future, I think that the cities will be very beautiful and will develop better time than now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mohammed,
ReplyDeleteVery well written paragraph.
Carol