Friday, 23 October 2015
The first step i will take a map of Australia,and i will take with me a lot of men.And we will study the map's Australia together,we will put mark in the map, even if we lost one of our friends we will go to This mark to see him. We will take more food than we need maybe we will need it. We will take a good tents, and we will take the stuff that we need it. When we see difficult places to pass them, I will change my way out for fear of lose some of our friends. When one of our friends feel tired I'll stop walking, we will take a break. I will not take any decision of myself I will share with my friends decisions. When we see a very difficult atmosphere I'll stop walking. If we Follow these steps we will reach our goal without any losses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMohammed,
ReplyDeleteNice paragraph.
Carol