Friday, 6 November 2015

Today I will talk about Los Angeles. Los Angeles one of the best tourist attractions in the world, I love Los Angeles because there's everything I want to do, such as convenience and comfort. I like to go to Los Angeles in on the vacation, because there will be celebrations and film screenings. I love to go to Los Angeles by a car because I love to see Landscape when I drive. 3 weeks ago I went with my friends to Los Angeles and we went to the long Beach and we swam on the sea. Then we went to the famous street and there were celebrations beautiful. We also went to Hollywood and we took a commemorative pictures to us. Our trip to Los Angeles was very impressive, and I hope to go to this town again.

1 comment:

  1. Mohammad,

    Do you have a link to this article? It is not supposed to be about you.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete